EFI online General Assembly - 23 July 2020 - Register now!
Unfortunately it was not possible to meet in Glasgow, Scotland due to the pandemic outbreak of COVID-19 which led to the postponement of the 34th European Immunogenetics and Histocompatibility Conference to 2021.
Therefore we would like to invite all EFI members to attend the 2020 EFI General Assembly which is hosted online. The online General Assembly is scheduled to be held on Thursday 23 July 2020, 14:00 - 15:30 hrs (CET, Amsterdam time) and is chaired by the EFI President.
The draft agenda for the online General Assembly is set as per below:
- Minutes of the General Assembly 10th May 2019 (EFI Newsletter September 2019, issue 89)
- Report of the EFI President
- Report of the EFI Secretary
- Report of the EFI Treasurer
- Report of the EFI Committees
- Next EFI conference – 2021 Glasgow, Scotland
- Installation of new EFI Councillors