Education and Scientific Bursary
To promote training in the field of Immunogenetics and Histocompatibility, the EFI Executive Committee has allocated a fixed number of bursaries for EFI members wishing to visit another laboratory to learn new techniques and to develop research collaborations.
The conditions regarding the bursary application are:
- The duration of the stay should be between 1 and 4 weeks approximately.
- The bursary of up to a maximum amount of €1500 will cover travel and lodging.
- In addition to the bursary, an optional bench fee of maximally €500, for which the host laboratory can apply, can be granted.
- There are four deadlines in each year for receipt of applications: February 1st, May 1st, August 1st and November 1st.
- Applications must be submitted at least eight weeks prior to the planned education and training visit.
For full details, please download the official procedure.
Please note that you must be logged in to be able to apply for a bursary.