Invitation to the EFI 2022 General Assembly
All EFI members are invited to attend the 2022 EFI General Assembly, which will be held during the 35th European Immunogenetics and Histocompatibility Conference.
The General Assembly will be held on Thursday 19th May 2022, 17:30 – 19:00 hrs in the Beurs van Berlage, Effectenbeurszaal in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
EFI Secretary on behalf of the Executive Committee
Voting by proxy
If you are unable to be present at the General Assembly you can ask someone that you trust vote for you, this is what is called voting by proxy in the constitution. The General assembly will be streamed but it will not be possible to vote or ask questions. Please send the application to vote by Proxy to the EFI office no later than two weeks before the General assembly.
The General Assembly is chaired by the EFI president and a draft agenda is given below.
- Minutes of the General Assembly April 22 2021 (EFI Newsletter September 2021 issue 95)
- Report of the EFI President
- Report of the EFI Secretary
- Report of the EFI Treasurer
- Report of the EFI Committees
- Next EFI conference - Nantes, France
- EFI medal
- Installation of new EFI Officers and Councillors